What am I doing here? I have a shop, why would I help my “competition”?
Well, to that I stay: why wouldn’t I? Not everyone is made of money. Not everyone can hire someone to create a shop for them, but you can still dream of having one right? So, I am here to help you learn how to set up your own on-line (e-commerce) store. I will also show you that it is only expensive if you let it be.
In this series you will learn how to:
- Purchase hosting and a domain name
- Set up both of those things
- Use cPanel (the behind the scenes resource)
- Installing the blog software and the plugin that will turn it into a store
- Great and easy to use themes
- Structuring your store
- Recommended plugins and how to use them
Check back for more soon. 🙂